IT’S ALL ABOUT PEOPLE
Our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Therefore, everything we do is focused on improving the health of people under our care. Putting people at the center, Beacon’s system is built on a strong support structure of doctors, nurses, advocates, and mentors fulfilling members’ behavioral, physical, and social health needs.
To learn more about your benefits or to find a provider, click here.
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Member Rights and Responsibilities (SPANISH)
- Authorization for CHIPA to Release Information
- Authorization for CHIPA to Release Information (SPANISH)
- Medical Necessity Criteria and Resources
A COMMUNITY OF SUPPORT
You live in your community, and so do we. By using community resources, we’re able to provide innovative, effective treatments that improve your quality of life along with your health.
- All UM decision making are based only on appropriateness of care and services, existence of coverage, and member’s healthcare is not compromised at any time. CHIPA’s and or Health Plan’s Level of Care Criteria is used as a guideline.
- CHIPA does not reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage or services. Financial incentives based on the number of adverse determination or denials of payment made by any individual involved in UM decision making is prohibited.
- Financial incentives for UM decision makers do not encourage decisions that result in underutilization.
- Utilization Management staff is not financially rewarded nor receives incentives to influence the referral process and practitioners are ensured independence and impartiality in making referral decisions that will not influence: hiring, compensation, termination, promotion or any other similar matters.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Mission: We help people live their lives to the fullest potential
We speak honestly and act ethically. Our character guides our daily work. We gain the confidence of others by doing the right thing.
We believe in others and see their potential. With the right support, all individuals can achieve their goals.
We build great teams by leveraging individual strengths. We share, partner and collaborate with others in the name of mutual goals.
We embrace that our work is hard, and sometimes does not go as planned. We meet these challenges head on and constantly strive to better ourselves and our services.
We are learners, innovators and original thinkers. We use our experience, imagination and wisdom to deliver tangible, positive outcomes.
We start the conversations that matter. We advance the dialogue on important issues and affect change for the better. If not us, then who?